Friday Five: Natural Summer Skincare (VIDEO)

So... I made my first YouTube video!  I hope you guys like it & don't think I'm too awkward... I think if I keep at it, it will only get easier.  I had a lot of fun filming it, and am really excited to see what you all think!

Let me know if you have tried out any of the products I mentioned, and if you have any skincare recommendations for me... I'm always looking to try out new natural beauty lines!

If there are any videos you would like to see me do, such as a "get to know me" type video, recipe video, grocery haul, etc., leave your ideas for me so I can get on it :)  Or, if you think I should stick to blogging~ you could tell me that too!

Here's the video with a list of products mentioned:




  1. Andalou Naturals Creamy Cleanser (Meyer Lemon)
  2. Reviva Labs Glycolic Acid Facial Toner
  3. Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal Vitality Facial Serum
  4. derma e Hydrating Night Créme with Hyaluronic Acid
  5. Badger Vanilla Madagascar Organic Lip Balm

Try checking your local Whole Foods or natural foods store for any of the products mentioned, or go to the links above to see them on Amazon.  A friend of mine said you can find most of the products at the Vitamin Shoppe; so you could also check there!  Vitacost is another great option with awesome prices :)

If it's your first time buying from Vitacost.com, you can go through my referral link for $10 off your first purchase: http://goo.gl/vIfZbw

That's it!  Hope you guys enjoyed... and don't mind the whiny dog in the background!  He's not used to the whole filming a video thing yet... & wanted out of his crate!

post signature

1 comment:

Julie B said...

Great job - looking forward to more videos! ❤️