Get Ready With Me: Fall Edition! (VIDEO)


I posted a new YouTube video!  This time it's not Paleo or food related at all... but is a sneak peek into my girly side.  ;)

After a few of you asked, and I worked up the nerve, I decided to film a "Get Ready With Me" video where I show you how I achieve my simple fall makeup look.  While makeup is not nearly as important to me as food-- I do love it, and am always spending my extra pennies on the newest products that catch my eye at Nordstrom or Sephora.  


My favorite makeup look is focused on simple, neutral eyes, bronzy cheeks, perfected skin, and pretty defined lips.  Since it's fall, I've been loving lip colors that are a darker more plummy shade of nude.

While I was at it, I decided to share my fall outfit as well~ so this video ended up being pretty long!  If I do film another one of these in the future, or something similar, I will try to keep it shorter!

Let me know what you guys think... and don't be too harsh!  I was nervous!  If you have any video recommendations or recipe ideas, please don't hesitate to share  :)  I love your feedback!

Click here for the video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-KAhm4I6Eg

Stay happy & healthy,
post signature

2 comments:

Luana said...

How many muffins will this recipe make?

Jessie B said...

Hi!! Did you mean for the Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake muffins? It should make about a dozen. :)