Vegetable Noodles: Tips & How-to

Hi guys!

Life has been crazy with a new town, new job, and lots of new responsibilities.  But, I am finally here with a new video.  As promised, I am going to share with you how I make quick, easy, and inexpensive vegetable noodles.

In the video I show how to use the "Veggetti" vegetable spiralizer to make noodles from zucchini and sweet potato.  The Veggetti can be found on Amazon here:  Veggetti Spiralizer.  I have also seen them at Bed, Bath, & Beyond~ so check your local stores!

While zucchini and yellow squash are my favorite veggies to spiralize, there are tons of other options too!  Try carrots or cucumber as a raw noodle on salads or as a cold "pasta".  The options are endless, and you will be amazed at how veggie noodles can bulk up your meals!



Follow the link below to see the video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR46onmm9I8


Tomato Basil Meat Sauce:
http://justjessieb.blogspot.com/2013/09/tomato-basil-meat-sauce.html

Quick & Easy Bolognese (Whole 30 Compliant):
http://justjessieb.blogspot.com/2014/02/quick-easy-bolognese.html

Please let me know what you think, if you enjoyed the video, and what you would like to see next!  & Don't forget to come find me on Instagram where I'm always staying up-to-date with you guys  :)
post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice tips. This is very useful. Thanks for sharing.
south indian vegetarian restaurant

Unknown said...

This is very useful tips. Thanks you so much for sharing.
Catering Services in West Mambalam

editor said...

Its success has been seen in cancer, AIDS, Crohn's, ulcerative colitis, Lyme disease, Multiple Sclerosis, chronic fatigue/fibromyalgia and any conditions related to allergies and export iphone contacts. LDN has also been used with good results as an Autism treatment for individuals on the autism spectrum, PPP and ethernet both look for the next frame start signal.