Cinnamon Toast Coffee Creamer



I've been on a bit of a breakfast-posting spree lately, which I planned on ending today... until I heard that it's National Coffee Day!  So I'm back with another morning treat, that can actually be enjoyed any time you're needing a little pick me up or craving something sweet!

My Vanilla Coconut Coffee Creamer has been a big hit here on my blog, probably because it contains minimal ingredients, is Paleo-friendly, & is embarrassingly easy to make.  In honor of National Coffee Day, I decided to create a new (and even more delicious) recipe- that still ticks all of those boxes.



This coffee creamer would be perfect for anyone out there who's having a tough time giving up their traditional, non-Paleo creamers.  It's smooth, sweet, and full of cinnamon-y flavor.  I had my boyfriend's help in creating this (as well as taste-testing)~ and we both agreed that it tastes almost just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal... especially that sugary milk left at the bottom.  ;)


Indulge a little, without the guilt, and whip up a batch of this creamer to jazz up your morning coffee.  It would be great to make when you're having guests over, too!

I refrigerate mine in a mason jar & use it up throughout the week.  Hope you enjoy!

Ingredients:
  • 1 can (14 oz) of coconut milk*
  • 3 Tbsp maple syrup
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
*You can use full fat or light, depending on your preference

Directions:
  1. Whisk the ingredients in a medium bowl, and store in a mason jar or container of your choice.  Keep refrigerated & use up within one week.  
post signature

No comments: