Friday Five: Beauty Products I'm Loving

  1. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (Medium Plus):  This powder is perfect for the spring and summer!  I use it on its own for a light, natural-looking foundation.  I also use it as a setting powder & dust it over my liquid foundation if I'm wanting a fuller coverage with a more airbrushed look.
  2. Evian Mineral Water Spray:  I use this as a setting spray after I'm finished with my makeup.  It comes out in a super fine mist (so you don't look like you got spit on) and is perfect for taking away the over-powdered look.  It's also really refreshing & hydrating for your skin.  I buy mine at Sephora.
  3. Z Palette:  These palettes are awesome for de-cluttering your life.  I de-potted some of my favorite MAC eyeshadows* & stuck them in here.  It's perfect for travel & I love the leopard print!  You can get this from Amazon or the Z Palette website.
  4. IT Cosmetics Vitality Butter Gloss (Naturally Pretty):  I want to wear this lipgloss everyday.  The color is just like the name says-- pretty and natural looking.  It's the perfect pinky mauve with a hint of subtle shimmer throughout.  It also smells like cake batter, feels like a silky balm, & has a good ingredients list!  (Which is important in a lip product, since we basically eat them.)
  5. Bobbi Brown Bronzer (Golden Light):  I recently switched from the Medium shade to this one-- and it's perfect.  If you like the NARS Laguna bronzer, but don't love the shimmer, this one is for you.  It's the perfect natural shade for my medium skin, and I love the golden undertones.  It blends like a dream & is a must try!  I use my Bobbi Brown Bronzer Brush to apply- and they are a match made in makeup heaven.  :)
*FYI: eyeshadows in the Z Palette are Creamy Bisque, Grain, Charcoal Brown, Soft Brown, Sable, Mystery, Cork, Satin Taupe, & Carbon.

Swatches Left to Right: 
MAC MSF Natural in "Medium Plus"
Bobbi Brown Bronzer in "Golden Light"
IT Cosmetics Vitality Butter Gloss in "Naturally Pretty"

Let me know if you've tried any of these, & what some of your current beauty favorites are!
post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty
much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!


My web page: tenminutegardener.com ()

محمد محود said...

advice for the duration of this article
----------------------------------
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض

Muhammad Hassan said...

I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. Teldat SD-WAN