What I Bought: Target Shoes!

I could spend hours in Target... clothes, makeup, food, candles, home decor, cleaning products... They just have such a fun selection of quality items that I find it hard to resist. On my latest trip to Target, I found shoes! 

Target shoes have always been either a huge hit or a big miss for me. I've bought pairs that were so uncomfortable & impossible to break in, while others (often from the same brand!) have just been perfect. This time was a huge hit :) 



I love flats. They're perfect for every season & can pair with so many outfits. You can dress them up with work pants, down with jeans... Either way, they're so cute & stylish; I just can't get enough. I found the "Ona" ballet flats by Mossimo in two colors... The "Leopard" shown in the picture, & the "Wine" you can check out at the Target website (click here).

Best part? ... They are two pairs for $30! & They have a ton of different colors to fit your style, so be sure to check them out while the sale is still going! 


While I was out, I picked up a new Band-Aid Friction Block Stick, the best thing ever for breaking in new shoes. It's like a mini roll-up deodorant stick that you apply anywhere your shoes might rub (I usually do my heels & tops of my feet). To break in a new pair of shoes, I use mine at the beginning of the day (just to be safe). Then, I reapply any time throughout the day where I feel like my shoes are rubbing. Works like a charm~ & no more blisters! :) 

I have recommended this little guy to SO many people, and they all have loved it. So I promise, it really works! You've got to try it. But, be warned, this stuff can and WILL melt if left in your car on a 100ºF+ day! I learned this the hard way... So keep it in your purse! ;)

 (Haha, couldn't resist this~ found it on Pinterest! So funny!)
post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Target will getcha!

Unknown said...

I am regular to check every post of this blog as well as its other supportive and knowledgeable informative blog post. I appreciate efforts of owner to deliver such valuable information to people.
รองเท้า หุ้ม ส้น เพื่อ สุขภาพ

Lynna Conner said...

Now, gym sneakers are not only about comfort. You wouldn't walk into a gym with sloppy looking shoes only because they are comfortable. You want them to be stylish too! best walking shoes for men reviews