A Little Bit About Myself...


Hi!
I’m Jessie, & I’ve decided to start my very own blog! I wanted to start off with a little intro about myself & why I’m here, so here it goes…

Who am I?
            -I’m just a girl in my early twenties, with lots to share! I love my family, my boyfriend, and my pets. Simple & healthy (yet tasty!) cooking has been a long-time passion of mine. I also have a thing for all things beauty—makeup, hair, skincare, etc. I attend graduate school full time, and am looking for a place to share my hobbies that are non-school related!



Why am I here?
            -I love to give to those I care about, especially in the form of food. I love creating a simple, healthy recipe tailored to the tastes of someone I love, & making it look pretty along the way. I have often been asked by friends & family to share recipes (most of which are so simple!), and decided this would be a great place to do so. I thought this would be a fun place to share all things related to beauty & lifestyle as well. I try to live a well-rounded life, and would love for this blog to be an open platform to share my thoughts on whatever comes up.

Basically, I’m just a girl trying to live a healthy, balanced lifestyle while keeping things natural & pretty. My life is simple, but I would love to share it!

Thanks for stopping by, & I look forward to sharing more soon!



No comments: